The Royal College of Radiologists (RCR) recognises the importance of making the information we provide available to as many users as possible. We are working to review our compliance with best practice and are committed to an ongoing process of improvement.
This website was designed to adhere to WCAG 2.0 Level AA in accordance with The World Wide Web Consortium’s standards, and is compatible with mobile devices and adaptive technologies. Where embedded audiovisual content does not meet this standard, we will aim to provide a text alternative.
Please contact us if you have experienced difficulties in accessing any information on this website, or to request information in an alternative format. We also welcome any questions, comments or suggestions you may have.
You can change your browser settings to adjust the appearance of the website. The BBC's ‘my web my way’ guidance provides information on how to improve your browsing experience.
- Use the space bar to advance down a page
- Use the up and down arrow keys to move up and down a page
- Use the tab key to navigate forwards through the links on a page
- Use the shift + tab keys navigate to backwards through the links on a page
- Use the enter key to go to the URL on a selected link
- Adjust the text size on a PC:
- Hold down the CTRL key and press + to increase text size
- Hold down the CTRL key and press – to decrease text size
- Adjust the text size on a MAC:
- Hold down the Command key and press + to increase text size
- Hold down the Command key and press – to decrease text size