CR Research Day - open for expressions of interest
The annual CR research day will once again take place in November 2024. Hear from expert speakers comprising radiologists at different stages of their career from trainees exploring research themes, to internationally renowned academic radiology consultants. The speakers will share their insights into the challenges they faced in their lives and careers as they tried to carve out their academic niche.
5 CPD points will be awarded on completion of this course. Please note this event will not be available to view on-demand post event.
1. Appreciate routes to becoming involved in research at different stages of training
2. Understand ways to develop a new imaging biomarker or technique
3. Learn about new methods of conducting radiological research in the 21st Century
Who should attend?
- Radiology consultants
- Radiology trainees
- Medical students with an interest in a career specialising in radiology
Expression of interest form
‘This course was excellent and gave me a good insight into a career in research. The event had a wide range of topics and the speakers did an amazing job’
‘Good up-to-date coverage on how research is evolving including methods for PPI, funding sources and use of social media platforms’
Partner with the RCR
A partnership with the RCR offers your company the opportunity to form a mutually beneficial relationship, built on collaboration and connection. The RCR offers a variety of ways to get involved, including our new Annual Partnership packages, one and two-day events and our e-learning resources.
- Be a valuable part of the RCR’s growing community
- Network and engage face-to-face and online with multidisciplinary audiences
- Share details of new products and services
- Support and invest in the RCR’s mission: supporting excellence in medical imaging and cancer treatment
If you are interested in partnering with us at this event or future events, please contact Hannah Walker, Corporate Partnerships Officer.