My Lightbulb Moments
Who is our series relevant for?
Clinical radiology trainees
It supports and prepares those of you approaching your FRCR anatomy examination, helping increase anatomical knowledge.
Clinical radiology consultants
It is a beneficial resource to support your practice and provide a refresher on complex anatomy.
Access is free on the RCR Learning Hub via an active RCR web account, but you are not required to be a member of The Royal College of Radiologists. Look out for further videos to be added in Spring 2023 as we expand and develop the current subject areas and offering.
Recently added modules:
- Circumaortic left renal vein
- Elbow fat pads
- ENT/Head and neck
- Fissures and segmental bronchi
- Lobes, fissures, and bronchopulmonary segments
- Navigating abdominal CT – part 1
- Navigating abdominal CT: Upper abdomen – part 2
- Paranasal sinus anatomy and normal variants
- Pathology of the appendix
- Penis anatomy
If you already have an RCR login
If you already have an RCR web account, please access the course below:
If you need to create an account:
If you don't yet have a web account (even if you're a member), please create one first: