We encourage all our Fellows and members to make the most of the benefits we provide, including access to continuing professional development (CPD) and career progression resources, training and exam support, member-only publications and a wide range of bespoke discounts. Many of our benefits can be accessed from anywhere in the world and some are tailored to where and when you are in your career.
Take a look at the range of membership benefits available:
- There are a wide range of roles and opportunities available for our Fellows and members, giving you the opportunity to directly influence the future of the RCR and your profession.
- Share your views on a variety of topics and issues through the RCR Insight Panel.
- Celebrate the completion of your exams with peers, friends and family at your FRCR Admission Ceremony.
- Share your professional expertise and influence decision-making by contributing to consultations, research and guidance.
- Show you belong to our worldwide community of Fellows by using the FRCR post-nominals.
Become a member today
With over 16,000 Fellows and members worldwide, The Royal College of Radiologists exists to lead, educate and support doctors who are training and working in the specialties of clinical oncology and clinical radiology. With such a broad perspective on our two specialties, we develop and deliver a unique body of work which could not be undertaken by any other organisation.