CO new trainee welcome event - open for expression of interest
The Royal College of Radiologists is holding its annual event to welcome all newly appointed clinical oncology trainees across the UK to the specialty. It’s also an opportunity to find out more about how the College can support you, what you can do for the College and how we can work together.
1. To have a clear understanding of the role of the RCR
2. To have a clear understanding of how new trainees can work together with the RCR
Who should attend?
- Newly appointed clinical oncology trainees
The clinical oncology new trainee welcome event will take place online via Zoom, from 5.00 pm until 7.30 pm.
Expression of interest form
‘All sessions were relevant with expert speakers on each aspect’
‘I enjoyed the course. Good selection of presenters’
Partner with the RCR
A partnership with the RCR offers your company the opportunity to form a mutually beneficial relationship, built on collaboration and connection. The RCR offers a variety of ways to get involved, including our new Annual Partnership packages, one and two-day events and our e-learning resources.
- Be a valuable part of the RCR’s growing community
- Network and engage face-to-face and online with multidisciplinary audiences
- Share details of new products and services
- Support and invest in the RCR’s mission: supporting excellence in medical imaging and cancer treatment.
If you are interested in partnering with us at this event or future events, please contact Hannah Walker, Corporate Partnerships Officer.