Advanced Educational Supervisor - open for expressions of interest
This one-day workshop is the next course on from supervisor skills and is for more experienced educational supervisors who would like to develop further ideas and support to maximise the potential of trainees in the face of barriers and special needs to training progression. The day will include a morning lecture and an afternoon of case-based role play.
- Learn to identify trainees requiring extra support early
- Understand how to evaluate different approaches to supporting trainees, including EDI awareness
- Explore strategies to ensure trainees are able to meet curriculum/ portfolio requirements
- Discuss how to manage workload to prevent trainee and supervisor burnout
- Develop greater competency in conducting difficult conversations
Who should attend?
- Experienced educational supervisor including consultants and senior trainees
Expression of interest form
‘All the speakers were excellent - super qualified to speak and both informative and engaging. A masterclass on how educational events should be’
‘An excellent course with a lot that I will take back and use for my own training and definitely a lot to take back to our regional training scheme’
Partner with the RCR
A partnership with the RCR offers your company the opportunity to form a mutually beneficial relationship, built on collaboration and connection. The RCR offers a variety of ways to get involved, including our new Annual Partnership packages, one and two-day events and our e-learning resources.
- Be a valuable part of the RCR’s growing community
- Network and engage face-to-face and online with multidisciplinary audiences
- Share details of new products and services
- Support and invest in the RCR’s mission: supporting excellence in medical imaging and cancer treatment.
If you are interested in partnering with us at this event or future events, please contact Hannah Walker, Corporate Partnerships Officer.