Fellows and members of the RCR are encouraged to familiarise themselves with official guidance and engage with their COVID-19 leads and infection control protocols in regard to management of the disease locally.
For up-to-date information about the status of COVID-19 in the UK, plus national guidance on dealing with the virus, please see the links below:
- The latest information on the number of coronavirus (COVID-19) cases and risk in the UK (link added on 13 March 2020)
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) information on the NHS website (link added on 13 March 2020)
- The Public Health Agency's coronavirus information for Northern Ireland (link added on 13 March 2020)
- The Scottish Government's coronavirus information for Scotland (link added on 13 March 2020)
- The Welsh Government's coronavirus information for Wales (link added on 13 March 2020)
Please visit the clinical information section for national guidance for clinicians.
- The RCR has worked with leading cancer care charities and professional bodies to produce tailored information on protecting people with cancer from coronavirus when going for radiotherapy (link added on 18 May 2020)