Fellows and members of the RCR are encouraged to familiarise themselves with official guidance and engage with their COVID-19 leads and infection control protocols in regard to management of the disease locally.
For up-to-date information about the status of COVID-19 in the UK, plus national guidance on dealing with the virus, please see the links below:
- The latest information on the number of coronavirus (COVID-19) cases and risk in the UK
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) information on the NHS website
- The Department of Health's coronavirus information for Northern Ireland
- The Scottish Government's coronavirus information for Scotland
- The Welsh Government's coronavirus information for Wales
Please visit the clinical information section for national guidance for clinicians.
- Government guidance on shielding and protecting people who are clinically extremely vulnerable from COVID-19 (link added 16 November 2020)
- PHE letter to clinically extremely vulnerable people
- The RCR has worked with The Society and College of Radiographers to produce advice for people attending for diagnostic imaging tests or interventional radiology procedures (Published 26 June 2020)
- The RCR has worked with leading cancer care charities and professional bodies to produce tailored information on protecting people with cancer from coronavirus when going for radiotherapy (link added on 18 May 2020)