- Travel policy – information for anyone travelling on RCR business who wishes to claim travel expenses from the RCR.
- Equality and diversity policy – the RCR is committed to a policy of valuing diversity and equality of opportunity across its activities.
- Code of conduct and declaration of interests – Declaration of interests of RCR Trustees.
- Conflict of interests (PDF) – the RCR's policy on conflict on interests.
- Data protection policy and procedures – the RCR's policy on data protection.
- Handling serious patient safety concerns – the RCR's policy on how we will respond to requests from regulators.
- RCR complaints procedure – the RCR's policy for dealing with complaints received at the RCR.
- Sponsorship and commercial support – the RCR's policy on accepting advertising and sponsorship from trade and industry and other external stakeholders.
- Endorsement policy – the RCR's policy on endorsing documents produced by third-party organisations.
- Use of the RCR name and logo by external parties – this describes the RCR’s policy for the use of its name and logo by external parties in order to protect its corporate identity.
- Plagiarism policy – the RCR's policy for dealing with incidents of plagiarism in its published content
- Safeguarding policy – the RCR's policy setting out the RCR’s commitment to protecting the welfare of at-risk persons coming into contact with the RCR.
- Investment policy – the RCR's policy setting out its principles for managing investments.
- Canvassing code of practice – this code sets out the manner in which all candidates for elected College and Faculty roles are required to conduct canvassing.
- Membership privacy notice – how the RCR handles Fellow and member personal data.
- Enrolment privacy notice – how the RCR handles trainees' personal data.
- Recruitment privacy notice – how the RCR handles personal data for applicants for employment with the RCR.