CO Academic Day - open for expressions of interest
The clinical oncology academic day is essential for those interested in research. This is a fantastic opportunity for trainees to learn about the opportunities in clinical trials. Experienced clinical trialists including clinicians, statisticians and methodologists and patient representatives will share their expertise. Attendees will have the opportunity to meet with the faculty and discuss their ideas and learn from those who have pursued academic careers as clinical oncologists.
4 CPD points will be awarded on completion of this course. Please note this event will not be available to view on-demand post event.
1. Appreciate routes to becoming involved in research at different stages of your career
2. Learn about the opportunities available in clinical trials
3. Discuss your ideas and learn from those who have pursued academic careers as clinical oncologists
Who should attend?
- Trainees and consultants with an interest in clinical research
Expression of interest form
‘The opportunities for networking and the change to hear a range of stories and experiences about how and why different academics developed their careers’
‘Good constructive advice for how to get involved in CO research’
Partner with the RCR
A partnership with the RCR offers your company the opportunity to form a mutually beneficial relationship, built on collaboration and connection. The RCR offers a variety of ways to get involved, including our new Annual Partnership packages, one and two-day events and our e-learning resources.
- Be a valuable part of the RCR’s growing community
- Network and engage face-to-face and online with multidisciplinary audiences
- Share details of new products and services
- Support and invest in the RCR’s mission: supporting excellence in medical imaging and cancer treatment.
If you are interested in partnering with us at this event or future events, please contact Hannah Walker, Corporate Partnerships Officer.