With over 10,600 Fellows and members worldwide, The Royal College of Radiologists (RCR) exists to lead, educate and support doctors who are training and working in the specialties of clinical oncology and clinical radiology. With such a broad perspective on our two specialties, we develop and deliver a unique body of work which could not be undertaken by any other organisation.
RCR membership enables you to take advantage of a range of benefits, including:
- Free subscription to our peer-reviewed academic journals and quarterly news publications
- Reduced fees for RCR meetings and events across the UK
- Free access to best practice guidelines and our online radiology referral guidelines: iRefer: Making the best use of clinical radiology
- Free access to our e-learning hub and online video library of CPD lectures
- Access to meeting and working facilities
- A wide range of exclusive discounts.