As a senior consultant
- Dr Bijan Hedayati tells us what it's like to be a consultant in the specialty
- Dr Paul McCoubrie explains why he loves clinical radiology!
- Dr Omar Azmat tells us about his life as a Clinical Fellow in musculoskeletal radiology in Canada!
- Dr Helen Cliffe explains why and how she ended up choosing a career in clinical radiology and why she has never regretted it since
- Dr Noor Jawad describes a typical working day as a clinical radiology trainee
- Dr Roma Patel reflects upon both her journey into clinical radiology and her experience as a first-year trainee
- Dr Bethan Davis talks about why she chose radiology, what the challenges are and she has some advice for medical students and foundation trainees considering their career options
As a medical student
- Safa Siddiqi tells us how she became involved with radiology at medical school and gives advice to fellow undergraduates who are interested in the specialty
- Zeeshan Kazmi highlights opportunities to gain radiological experience where there is limited exposure to radiology at medical school.
Becoming a radiologist
Developed by the European Society of Radiology, 'Becoming a radiologist' is a guide for those interested in a career in radiology, medical imaging and interventional radiology.
Produced by the British Society of Interventional Radiology (BSIR) the informative video explains what Interventional Radiology (or 'image-guided surgery') is and why it gives excellent outcomes for patients.