CRASH!: Clinical Radiology Academics Speaking Honestly
The CRASH! podcast series is all about Clinical Radiology Academics Speaking Honestly. Join Tom Turmezei, consultant radiologist in Norwich and the 2020 RCR Roentgen Professor, for a series of discussions with radiologists from across the UK that are all passionate about research.
If you want to discover more about the rewards and challenges of an academic career and the research programmes that our UK radiologists are leading, then this is something you can't miss. This six-part series will be released weekly, with episodes 1 to 4 leading up to the clinical radiology research day 2020, which took place on the 18 November. Episodes 5 and 6 will follow in December.
Send your questions to email@example.com and we will answer them live at the virtual RCR Research Day, Wednesday 18 November 2020.
This podcast features interviews from RCR19, the UK’s leading professional learning and development conference for clinical oncologists and radiologists, organised by The Royal College of Radiologists (RCR).
Over six episodes, guest speakers from RCR19 talk about key issues and latest developments in medical imaging and cancer treatment.
- Radiology in Ireland with Dr Niall Sheehy and Dr Adrian Brady
- Stereotactic ablative radiotherapy (SABR) for colorectal cancer with Dr Katharine Aitken
- iRefer with Dr Steve Herman
- Artificial intelligence in radiology with Professor Tchoyoson Lim
- Innovations around reforming the multidisciplinary team meeting (MDTM) with Mr Mark Sibbering
- Learning from every patient treated with Professor Marcel Van Herk