Election of President to serve 2022-2025
Nominations to serve as President of the RCR have now closed.
- Nominations can only be submitted by UK Fellows in good standing in the Faculty of Clinical Radiology using the online form
- To be nominated, you must be a UK Fellow in good standing, hold a current licence to practise and be in active clinical practice at the time of close of nominations
- You will need the support of four nominators
- You may submit a maximum 500-word statement
- You may submit a Declaration of Interest entry
Nominations can be made only by using the nomination form. The deadline is 12 noon on Tuesday 30 November 2021. Nomination forms/supporting information received after this time will not be accepted.
Candidates must be eligible to serve as a trustee of the College as a registered charity. Please see the Charity Commission’s guidance on this. Please read section 3.1 of the guidance to make sure that you are eligible to serve as a trustee before you seek nomination.
|1 November 2021||Nominations open|
|30 November 2021||Nominations close at noon|
|w/c 6 December 2021||Candidates invited to record a two minute video|
|7 January 2022||candidate information appears on the election website hosted by Civica Election Services (CES)|
|7–19 January 2022||Questions may be submitted to candidates from the membership via the election website|
|19–28 January 2022||Candidates formulate and submit answers to the questions|
|1 February 2022||Voting begins: in addition to candidate information, all questions and responses are published on the election website|
|28 Feb 2022||Voting closes at 5pm|
|1 March 2022||Results expected from CES|
|April–September 2022||Induction period for successful candidate|
|1 September 2022||New President takes up office for three years|
If you have any questions about the elections process, please contact the Governance Manager