Please find below a summary list of the guidance relating to information technology (IT) and radiology produced by the IT Sub-Committee and published by the RCR. This advice is only available electronically and will be updated as soon as new guidance is available.
- RCR(16)4 Who shares wins: efficient, collaborative radiology solutions
- BFCR(14)1 A practical guide to implementing Ordercomms and electronic remote requesting in radiology
- BFCR(12)16 IT guidance: Picture archiving and communication systems (PACS) and guidelines on diagnostic display devices (Second edition)
- BFCR(12)15 Picture archiving and communication systems (PACS) and quality assurance, Second edition
- BFCR(12)7 Ergonomics
- BFCR(11)4 Guidelines and standards for implementation of new PACS/RIS solutions in the UK
- BFCR(10)8 Teleradiology and outsourcing census
- BFCR(08)6 Radiology information systems
- PACS Image Data Culling – Guidance from the UK Imaging Informatics Group
The following document has been produced by the Imaging Informatics Group and may be of interest.