The Clinical Radiology Faculty has officially endorsed the following documents.
- Joint guidance - Guidelines on the use of liver biopsy in clinical practice from the British Society of Gastroenterology, the Royal College of Radiologists and the Royal College of Pathology
- British Institute of Radiology Guidance on using shielding on patients for diagnostic radiology applications
- British Thoracic Society Quality Standards for the investigation and management of pulmonary nodules
- National Osteoporosis Society Clinical guidance for the effective identification of vertebral fractures
- British Thoracic Society Guideline for the investigation and management of malignant pleural mesothelioma
- British Society of Gastroenterology Updated guideline on the management of common bile duct stones (CBDS)