Clinical Oncology journal
Clinical Oncology, the international monthly scientific journal of the Faculty of Clinical Oncology, is edited by Professor Peter Hoskin and has a current ISI Impact Factor of 3.398
Clinical Oncology brings you a combination of high quality original research, informative editorials and state-of-the-art reviews on all aspects of the clinical management of cancer patients including:
• Diagnosis and therapy, including radiotherapy
• Systemic treatment.
- RCR Members and Fellows can access the journal by logging on to the password protected section of the RCR website. Once logged in you will have full text access to the journal and can personalise features such as:
- Choice of table of contents, citation and articles in presse-alerts
- Table of contents and articles in press
- RSS feeds
- Save articles of interest
- Access recent searches from the past 24 hours
- Management of search queries
- Access to all Elsevier-published medical journals from one area with My Subscriptions.
- Via ScienceDirect, an online library created by the publishers Elsevier, includes the full text of Clinical Oncology and the other journals published by Elsevier and their subsidiaries. You can also view the top 25 downloaded articles.
- Your medical school/institution may have an agreement which allows you access. pathology, diagnosis and therapy, including radiotherapy, and systemic treatment.
Submit your manuscript online at ees.elsevier.com/yclon Manuscripts submitted for publication will be subject to peer review. Some manuscripts may be published online only
Acceptance to published online (not paginated but in the public domain and citable using DOI) - average 3.8 weeks
Abstract and indexes
SciResearch, ISI Alerting Services, Current Contents, Clinical Medicine, EMBASE, Excerpta Medica, Index Medicus.
You can now make your next accepted article in Clinical Oncology open access by simply selecting this option after your acceptance notification. For more details see the guide for authors.
All editorial enquiries should be directed to Elsie Arjune at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01923 844568.