Patient & Public Involvement
A selection of useful resources for those incorporating Patient and Public Involvement (PPI) in their research.LEARN MORE
- Practical, step by step advice to plan, deliver and evaluate Public and Patient Involvement (PPI).
- It does not support researchers with engagement activities, or with recruiting to clinical trials.
- It is designed to meet the researcher needs noted in researcher surveys conducted by CRUK and Shared Learning Group for Involvement in Research.
- Involvement opportunities for researchers are advertised here.
- A patient advocate group, independent of established UK cancer charities. They involve patients in clinical research (including clinical trials, working with clinical/academic units, tissue banks etc) emphasising the patient perspective and helping to improve clinical research.
- Clinical trials & studies – gives an idea of some of the studies they have been involved with, while testimonials offer insight into successful input from the ICPV.
Our expert advice will guide you through all stages of your career, from choosing the right specialty, to offering support through professional networks.
Learn more about career development