Submissions for clinical radiology pictorial review abstracts are now open.
Abstracts should be based on a theme of radiological anatomy/pathology and should be of educational interest. A series of cases should be used to illustrate the topic being presented. Trainees and consultants are encouraged to submit.
- Abstracts of all ePosters accepted for display are published in a supplement of Clinical Radiology.
- Authors of ePosters displayed at RCR Learning Live 21 are awarded CPD credits (3 for the lead author and 1 for co-authors).
- ePoster authors may be invited to give an additional short presentation of their work in a dedicated session.
- The submission deadline is Monday 12 April 2021 at 12 noon GMT. Authors will receive an email confirmation of receipt of their submission. Please note that no changes will be accepted after the submission deadline. Please ensure the all information is correct and all authors are listed when submitting.
- Authors will be notified of the outcome of their submission by email no later than Monday 7 June 2021.
Submit your abstract
- The first or second named author of an abstract must be a Fellow or member of the RCR
- At least one of the named authors of an abstract accepted for display must be a registered paying delegate for at least one session of RCR Learning Live
- Please review the competition rules in full before submitting your abstract.