Would you like to help guide the future direction of our work and your specialty?
Our board and committee positions and lead roles are an opportunity to support the RCR, make decisions and ensure members’ voices are represented in everything we do.
Clinical oncology roles
- RadReach Steering Group: Clinical oncology trainee vacancy
- The Clinical Oncology First FRCR Examination Board is seeking applications from specialist examiners in radiobiology, clinical pharmacology, medical statistics and cancer biology
- The Clinical Oncology Final FRCR (Part A) SBA Question Panel is seeking applications from oncologists specialising in lung, CNS and Lower GI
- The Clinical Oncology Final FRCR (Part B) Examination Board is seeking applications from oncologists with any specialisations.
- Appointed Professional Learning and Development Committee members
- RadReach Steering Group: Clinical radiology trainee Vacancy
- Chair of First FRCR Physics Examination Committee
- The Clinical Radiology First FRCR Examination Committee (Anatomy) is seeking applications from musculoskeletal and chest radiologists
Regional clinical radiology roles
Nominations are open for elected Regional Chairs in the following regions:
- Lincs and South Yorkshire
- South East
- North and West Yorkshire
- South Thames (London)
Nominations are open for elected standing committee members in the following regions:
- Standing Welsh Committee member – Cwm Taf Health Board