The Radiotherapy Board has published the following guidance documents:
- On target 2: updated guidance for image-guided radiotherapy - published June 2021
- Ionising Radiation (Medical Exposure) Regulations: Implications for clinical practice in radiotherapy - published June 2020
- Top tips for implementing paperlite / paperless working in radiotherapy - published November 2017
- Management of cancer patients receiving radiotherapy with a cardiac implanted electronic device: A clinical guideline – published September 2015
- Guidance on Improving Access to Radiotherapy – Increasing working hours – published June 2015
The Radiotherapy Board’s 2015 publication entitled ‘Intensity Modulated Radiotherapy (IMRT) in the UK: Current access and predictions of future access rates’ was withdrawn in June 2021. If you require access to the document, please contact the Radiotherapy Board Secretariat.
UK Imaging and Oncology Congress 2019
- The Radiotherapy Board hosted a workshop on implementing peer review in June 2019.
- Cancer Research UK has produced a comprehensive briefing on proton beam therapy in the UK - published May 2019