The mentoring scheme is suitable for final year medical students and foundation year doctors from a widening participation background.
This includes those who:
- Are from a low socio-economic background
- Attended a school with low progression into higher education
- Are the first generation of their family to attend higher education
- Are from an underrepresented ethnic group
- Have a disability
- Are care leavers
- Are carers.
Visit the Widening Participation Medics Network for further information.
Benefits of mentoring
As a mentee, you will have the opportunity to:
- Find out about life as a clinical radiologist or clinical oncologist
- Receive impartial advice and guidance through a supportive relationship
- Reflect on your practice and improve your self-confidence.
Recruitment is currently closed.
If you'd like to stay connected, assist and be updated on our upcoming events, webinars and dates for our next mentoring scheme workshop, simply submit your details and a member of the team will be in touch!