Clinical radiology examinations
The RCR sets and offers FRCR examinations in clinical radiology and DDMFR examinations in dental and maxillofacial radiology.
A range of information regarding the First FRCR Anatomy and Physics examinations, the Final FRCR Parts A and B and the DDMFR examinations, including entry requirements, fees, examination formats, venues and results publication can be found in this section.
Our examination updates address any changes made to our FRCR examinations from 2020 until our current date.
Before you apply for an examination
- Please read our instructions on how to prepare before you apply for an examination.
- To help your application go smoothly, make sure you can log in to your website account in advance.
- If you can’t remember your login details, use the forgotten password or forgotten email links or contact us for support. Do not create another account.
COVID-19 and RCR examinations
- If you feel unwell or display COVID-19 symptoms do not attend the examination.
- Candidates should follow the social distancing rules and cleaning guidelines for individual venues, in line with government guidance.
Please direct any examinations queries to firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 7406 5905