CPD opportunities at your fingertips – learn anytime, anywhere on any device
The RCR Learning hub and app provide the latest courses, podcasts, articles and completely new electronic CPD recording facilities. The hub allows you to undertake professional learning and development at your convenience.
|Radiology login||Oncology login||Guest login|
Fellows and members
Access the hub using your normal RCR login details.
RCR Learning welcomes guests to the new learning hub
- For the first time, non-members have access to RCR Learning hub resources including webinars, podcasts and articles.
- The 'premium content' option allows guests to explore and enjoy the full range of RCR Learning content available.
- Become an RCR member and enjoy much more RCR Learning hub content for free.
Find out about eligibility, membership rates and benefits.
RCR Learning hub app
To meet the needs of modern professionals, the RCR Learning app gives you the flexibility to undertake CPD wherever you are.
Your profile will be synced to your activity, regardless of the device you are using.
Search for ‘RCR Learning’ on the Apple App Store or Google Play.
Key new features
- New intuitive RCR Learning hub with all learning resources in one place
- Personalised homepage reflecting your specialty and interests
- RCR lectures (formerly the CPD library) and CPD journal facilities for those who are eligible
- CPD tracker on your homepage displays where you are in your CPD cycle.
- Broaden your CPD opportunities and further your career
- Keep ahead in your field, faster than ever before
- Save valuable time by accessing all RCR digital learning resources in one place – online or via the app
- Access tailored content with functions such as ‘My Learning’ for Fellows and members and ‘My CPD’ (Fellows only)
- Use the new comments section to share your views and steer future developments.
Contact RCR Learning
We hope you find the new RCR Learning hub an invaluable resource, which will help you save time, advance your learning and develop your career. If you have any questions, please contact RCRLearning@rcr.ac.uk