- MRI for patients with pacemakers and implantable cardioverter-defibrillators - MRI-conditional and legacy devices: Joint statement from the Clinical Imaging Board and the British Cardiovascular Society
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) equipment, operations and planning in the NHS - Report from the Clinical Imaging Board
- Additional MRI equipment is needed to deliver a world-class imaging service
- UK-wide CT equipment survey
- Developing a vision for clinical imaging in the UK in 2030
Learning from ionising radiation dose errors, adverse events and near misses in UK clinical imaging departments
The Clinical Imaging Board (CIB) has developed a series of patient information posters to be displayed in patient waiting rooms.