Clinical Radiology journal
Clinical Radiology, the international monthly scientific journal of the Faculty of Clinical Radiology, is edited by Dr Grant Baxter and has a current ISI Impact Factor of 2.151
Clinical Radiology brings you original research, editorials and review articles on all aspects of diagnostic imaging, including:
- Computed tomography
- Magnetic resonance imaging
- Digital radiology
- Interventional radiology
- Nuclear medicine.
- RCR Members and Fellows can access the journal by logging on to the password protected section of the RCR website. Once logged in you will have full text access to the journal and can personalise features such as:
- Choice of table of contents, citation and articles in presse-alerts
- Table of contents and articles in press
- RSS feeds
- Save articles of interest
- Access recent searches from the past 24 hours
- Management of search queries
- Access to all Elsevier-published medical journals from one area with My Subscriptions.
- Download the RCR Journals mobile app to access and read Journal content from both Clinical Oncology and Clinical Radiology. The app is free to download, but you will need a RCR Fellow and member or subscriber username and password in order to read full-text articles.
- Via ScienceDirect, an online library created by the publishers Elsevier, includes the full text of Clinical Radiology and the other journals published by Elsevier and their subsidiaries. You can also view the top 25 downloaded articles
- Your medical school/institution may have an agreement which allows you access.
We aim to give submitting authors both a swift decision on their paper and a fast turnaround from acceptance to online publication. For the latest Journal peer review and publication turnaround times see the Journal Insights page.
Abstracts and Indexes
Biological Abstracts, Chemical Abstracts, BIOBASE/Current Awareness in Biological Sciences, Current Contents Clinical Medicine, EMBASE, Index Medicus, Nuclear Science Abstracts, Research Alert, Science Citation Index, SciSearch and Social Sciences Citation Index, Sociedad Iberoamericana de Informacion Cientifica.
You can now make your next accepted article in Clinical Radiology open access by simply selecting this option after your acceptance notification. For more details see the guide for authors.
All editorial enquiries should be directed to Hannah Steer, Gill Smith or Jo Charlton at Editorial Office Ltd, 21 Lion Close, Overton, Hampshire RG25 3HL. Please email: email@example.com or telephone + 44 (0)845 834 0370. Fax + 44 (0)1256 771303.