iRefer Project Coordinator job vacancy
This vacancy closes midnight 11 February 2024. Shortlist interviews are scheduled for 14 February with selection interviews scheduled for 20 February 2024.
|£26,356 - £30,176 per annum dependant on experience, plus excellent benefits
|Central London, with flexible working
|Full-time/35 hours per week
The iRefer Project Coordinator will monitor and keep on track the continuous update of the guidelines to ensure the project meets key deadlines and process sales of subscriptions, granting website access to subscribers. The role holder will be expected to build effective working relationships with a range of clinical and non-clinical colleagues; ensure the project adheres to timescales; and provide excellent customer service to purchasers of iRefer. Attention to detail will be critical to success in this post alongside a resilient, can-do attitude able to adapt to changing circumstances.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to gain interesting and useful skills in academic research, consensus process facilitation, quality assurance and project management; and to be part of the development of a respected publication that makes a positive impact on patient outcomes and efficiency within the NHS.
What you’ll do:
- Carry out desk-based research around tools and resources that could assist with team communication.
- Maintain a project log and be able to be a central point of information for the Senior Operations Manager about the progress.
- Assist with the maintenance of records of project data and documents, reporting when required.
- Take ownership for discrete tasks within the guideline workflow as requested.
- Provide administrative support to business development activities such as arranging meetings, taking notes of meeting discussions and following up with parties
What you’ll need:
- Excellent customer service
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Effective communication skills
- Clear and analytical thinking
How to apply
To find out more about any of the vacancies advertised, please download the candidate pack for the post you are interested in. Complete the diversity monitoring form and send a CV and covering letter to [email protected] by the stated closing date, explaining concisely how you match the requirements of the role.
Alternatively, you can send your application by post to arrive by the closing date. Please address your application to:
The Royal College of Radiologists
63 Lincoln's Inn Fields
All applications will be acknowledged, but if you have not heard from us again within a fortnight of the closing date, please assume that you have not been shortlisted for interview on this occasion. Unfortunately we are unable to respond to general enquiries about employment opportunities. Each vacancy is advertised on this website as well as through other recruitment methods.
Read our recruitment privacy notice to learn how we handle your personal data.