The RCR invites comments from Fellows and members when preparing responses to major consultation documents issued by other organisations. If you would like the College to know your views on any proposals subject to consultation at any time then please send them to email@example.com.
National Institute for Health Research - 'Health Futures' 20 year forward view
We invite your views on five related issues:
- In relation to your area of interest (discipline or geography), what differences do you foresee in the state of health and provision of healthcare in England in 20-30 years’ time? In your answer, please consider if/how these changes might affect some populations (within England) differently to others, i.e. socioeconomic, ethnic groups and/or geographic groups.
- What do you think will be the key drivers of the changes you have described?
- In your view, what will be the major trends in health and healthcare in England over the next 20-30 years? (Going beyond your immediate area and expertise).
- Are there any commonly discussed issues related to the future of health and healthcare in England which you believe to be overstated? If so, why do you believe them to be overstated?
- Are there any issues that are underrepresented in the debates around the future of health and healthcare in England? If so, please describe them and explain why you think they merit greater attention
Deadline for comments to the RCR: 17 May 2017.
Please note: all views submitted will be considered but may not necessarily be used.
To see responses we have submitted to other consultation documents, please look at our past consultation responses.