Midlands FRCR 2B Charity Course Day 2
1. The course is deliberately conducted earlier to give the trainees the impetus they need as they start preparation for 2B examination. Many trainees find the learning tips given during the course so early in their preparation quite helpful as they advance towards their exams. It helps them focus more acutely on their preparation, especially as they attend further courses.
This is the second day of the course.
2. All long cases and rapid reporting sessions will be held on individual iMac workstation with Osirix. The rapid reporting packs will be reviewed and the long cases will be marked according to RCR guidelines.
3. All vivas will be conducted with proper exam settings (2 examiners with one trainee using Osirix). There will be feedback provided for each viva session.
4. The course fees is £150 per delegate. This will include lunch and refreshments during the day. All the money raised (minus the small running costs) is donated to charity.
5. There are only limited places available. Paid parking is available on site. Off street parking is also available closeby.
For any queries relating to this event please contact: