Masterclass in Imaging of Pancreatic Cancers * 2nd Edition
This second edition Masterclass in Imaging of Pancreatic Tumours is a one–day teaching course which will highlight current imaging techniques, image interpretation and pitfalls in the evaluation of solid and cystic pancreatic tumours. Workshop–style teaching with individual imaging workstations in small groups will afford participants the opportunity to learn through hands–on, case–based learning, in addition to didactic lectures.
Workshop–style teaching with individual imaging workstations in small groups will provide participants with a stimulating and highly interactive learning experience.
· 20 delegates per classroom
· Mentored case-based learning of 35 – 40 cases
· Each case chosen to illustrate specific learning points
· Detailed workbook and course material to take home
Learning Objectives for this course:
· To acquire knowledge on different cystic lesions of the pancreas, in order to be able to interpretate the different imaging findings of cystic lesions and to understand the best approach to the different lesions.
· To learn the guidelines-based imaging criteria for pancreatic cancer staging.
· To understand the optimal approach to imaging patients post neoadjuvant chemoradiotherapy for pancreatic cancer.
· To assess treatment response, complication of treatment and detection of recurrent disease.
For any queries relating to this event please contact: