Head and Neck Imaging 2023
A case based webinar for Consultant and Senior Trainee Radiologists on Thursday 7 and Friday 8 December 2023
To provide an update on Head and Neck imaging interpretation and reporting practice, with an emphasis on imaging patients with suspected head and neck cancer but covering also areas such as temporal bones and paranasal sinuses.
Each session includes:
- How to image and why (e.g. CT/MR best sequences/planes)
- Anatomy refresher
- Reporting checklist: what to look for and why
- Case by case task-based learning (e.g. ‘what is the T stage of this cancer?’)
- and feedback, highlighting specific learning points
By the end of the course, the delegate will have:
(1) a comprehensive understanding of good/best imaging interpretation practice;
(2) improved imaging interpretation skills;
(3) greater confidence in advanced practice; and the ability to know when to refer further
(4) identified skills and knowledge gaps, if any, relevant to their practice, and clear ways by which these can be addressed.
For any queries relating to this event please contact: