Head and neck imaging 2019
The annual conference of the British Society of Head & Neck Imaging (BSHNI) is a friendly and dynamic educational forum for radiologists and clinicians to come together to learn, review and value what head and neck imaging has to offer for better practice and care. It is a great opportunity to keep in touch and interact with colleagues from all around the country and abroad.
At this year's conference, learn from a faculty of renowned national and international speakers about topics such as Artificial intelligence in Radiology and the state of art of imaging of various head and neck diseases, with relevant anatomy and clinical management.
- Appreciate the development and impact of Artificial intelligence in Radiology.
- Know the current best imaging practice in middle ear cholesteatoma, nasopharyngeal carcinoma and paediatric neck.
- Know and understand the radiological anatomy and the imaging of various pathologies at and around the skull base.
- Be cognizant of the latest head & neck imaging guidelines and developments.
- Value close and effective working relationships with clinicians to optimise patient care.
For any queries relating to this event please contact: