The Christie Proton Therapy e-School
Dates / Time:
This is a Virtual event
- 1st, 2nd, 9th, 10th, 15th, 17th, 23rd, 25th, 28th and 30th November 2022
- 2nd, 6th, 8th and 9th December 2022
This education programme has been developed by experts who are internationally renowned in the field of proton therapy. The teaching faculty have first-hand experience in setting up and developing the proton centre as well as experience in managing the patient proton treatment pathway. The faculty will be available throughout the course for questions and discussions during the virtual sessions.
A comprehensive education programme for clinicians, researchers, physicists, dosimetrists, radiographers and others with an interest in proton therapy.
- Basics of proton physics
- Radiobiology and RBE
- Overview of treatment planning and motion management
- Case studies for paediatric malignancies, sarcoma, head and neck, CNS and BOS, thoracic, upper GI
- Commissioning and QA
- Pre-treatment and on treatment workflows
£750 per person.
Groups of 5 or more - £650 per person
For any queries relating to this event please contact: