The Christie FRCR Part 2B Preparation Course
The Christie FRCR Part 2B Preparation Course aims to deliver an interactive, practical course for senior trainees. Our course format enables small teaching groups, verbal and written feedback and is specifically focused on the clinical components of the FRCR Part 2B examination.
- Candidates will become familiar with the exam format and develop key skills when approaching clinical and viva cases
- Recognising common themes, question patterns and developing exam technique
- Candidates will feel confident of knowing what to expect in the real exam
The course includes:
- viva cases & clinical stations
- mock exam
- breakout session (including radiotherapy planning)
- Post FRCR Part 2A candidates who are sitting Part 2B in Autumn 2019.
- Candidates who are intending to sit the FRCR Part 2A in Autumn 2019 can register and will be offered a provisional place, assuming they successfully pass the FRCR Part 2A component. A pass is essential for course attendance.
For any queries relating to this event please contact: