Breast Tomosythesis Film Reading Study Day
This study day is for radiologists/advanced practitioners who are interested in gaining knowledge and experience in the reading and interpretation of Breast Tomosynthesis.
Topics covered include:
· Principals of Tomosynthesis
· 3D appearances of normal/benign/malignant cases
· Hands on reading of test sets
· 2D FFDM vs 3D imaging comparison
· Practical self assessment of test sets with feedback
· C-view (synthetic 2D)
Fee: £250 if paid by 31st of April 2019
£280 for bookings made from 1st of May 2019..
An information leaflet can be found at: https://careers.kch.nhs.uk/training/courses-health-professionals/breast-radiology/cpd.
For any queries relating to this event please contact: