9th UK Advanced MSK MRI Interpretation and Reporting Course
An intensive and interactive case-based course featuring short lectures, plus supervised individual and small group interpretation and reporting practice
The course is pitched at a level suitable for consultants and senior STs in radiology involved in interpreting and reporting MSK MRI in their clinical practice. The course would also benefit consultants in orthopaedic surgery.
About the course
Number restricted and one iMac workstation per two attendees
Intensive supervised interpretation and reporting practice, including cases in
(3) Wrist and Hand,
(5) Knee and
(6) Ankle and FootShort introductory lectures, offering guidance, practical knowledge, what not to miss and how
Time and freedom to review cases at your own pace
Case review and discussion panel, Q&A, reporting guidance, tips and common errors to avoid, including what different clinicians need and want to know
Interactive discussions, trauma and non-trauma cases, what is relevant and significant, take home messages that will change your reporting practice
To provide the busy, ‘hands-on’ Consultant Radiologist with a practical, stimulating and comprehensive update on interpretation and reporting practice in advanced MSK MRI:
(i) practical (workstation based learning);
(ii) stimulating (interactive, high tutor-delegate ratio, challenging cases, immediate feedback); and
(iii) comprehensive (upper and lower limb, trauma and non-trauma).
By the end of the course, the attendee will have
(1) a comprehensive understanding of good/best advanced MSK MRI interpretation and reporting practice;
(2) improved MSK MRI interpretation and reporting skills;
(3) greater confidence in her/his advanced practice; and
(4) identified skills and knowledge gaps, if any, relevant to her/his practice, and clear ways by which these can be addressed.
For any queries relating to this event please contact: