8th Abdominal & Pelvic MRI Interpretation and Reporting
An intensive, practical, case-based course for Consultant Radiologists.
Early booking rate available when booking and paying before Mon 9 Sept 2019.
This course provides 11 CPD credits in accordance with the CPD Scheme of the Royal College of Radiologists [5.5 CPD credits per day].
To provide Consultant Radiologists with a practical, stimulating and comprehensive update on advanced interpretation and reporting practice in abdominal pelvic MRI:
- practical (workstation based learning);
- stimulating (interactive, challenging cases, immediate feedback); and
- comprehensive (covering a full range of abdominal and pelvic imaging topics)
The course is pitched at a level suitable for consultants and senior STs in radiology involved in interpreting and reporting abdominal and pelvic MRI in their clinical practice.
By the end of the course, the attendee will have:
a comprehensive understanding of best practice in advanced abdominal pelvic MRI interpretation and reporting;
improved body MRI interpretation and reporting skills;
greater confidence in his/her advanced practice; and
identified skills and knowledge gaps, if any, relevant to his/her practice, and clear ways by which these can be addressed.
- Faculty of practicing consultant radiologists, experts in their fields, with extensive experience in advancing the abdominal and pelvic MRI skills of peers nationally and internationally.
- No didactic lectures – practical course, just workstation based cases and teaching pearls.
- Comprehensive – covering a full range of abdominal and pelvic imaging topics.
- True peer interaction/learning – 2 attendees per iMac workstation and a limited number of delegates
- Stimulating, interactive, challenging cases, and very importantly, immediate feedback with around 100 cases to interpret and report
Each session consists of:
- A brief introduction by the session lead.
- A few minutes for candidates to go through the cases, using their workbook.
- Session lead goes through each case with the whole group on the big screen.
For any queries relating to this event please contact: