4th IDKD South America 2019
The participants will attend 14 different radiology workshops which cover the current medical imaging approach to the diagnosis of the Musculoskeletal Diseases. The radiology training will be in groups of approximately 50-60 participants.
– Radiologists / Nuclear Physicians
– Radiology / Nuclear Medicine residents and fellows
– Interested clinicians
– Radiology technicians with advanced competences / interests
1. Teach the participants effective approaches in analysing diagnostic imaging challenges in patients with musculoskeletal disorders
2. Allow participants in guided self study to recognize key imaging features of various diseases
3. Teach participants in which settings which imaging examination is most effective
4. Offer participants to interact with top international experts in the field of musculoskeletal imaging
4th IDKD South America, Sao Paolo, Brazil, October 31-November 3, 2019 European CME credits have been applied for and will be announced on the web at www.idkd.org.
For any queries relating to this event please contact: