Our programme of talks exists to educate and inform the public about the medical specialties of clinical radiology and clinical oncology.
Delivered by experts in their field, RCR Talks aim to foster an appreciation of the role the specialties play in healthcare today, and provide insights into the latest innovations taking place for the future.
For further information about the RCR Talks please email RCR_Talks@rcr.ac.uk
Watch previous RCR Talks
- Unmasking the true face of COVID-19 through clinical imaging, Dr Sam Hare, November 2020
- Sports imaging: past, present and future, Dr Philip Robinson and Dr Andrew Murray, November 2019
- Targeting cancer through new radiotherapy-drug combinations, Professor Anthony Chalmers, June 2019
- Imaging the heart: the new frontier, Dr Deepa Gopalan, November 2018
- Proton beam therapy – fact, fiction and the new NHS service, Dr Ed Smith, June 2018
- Emergency radiology – the inside story, Dr Elizabeth Dick and Dr Philip Coates, November 2017
- Modern radiotherapy – minimises toxicity, maximises cures Professor Peter Hoskin, June 2017
- How diagnostic imaging has improved outcomes for cancer patients, Professor Andrea Rockall, November 2016
- How the cancer story is changing, Professor Jane Maher, July 2016
- Shades of grey: image perception and performance in radiology, Professor Andoni Toms, November 2015
- From radium to radium, Professor Nick Reed, June 2015