Why oncology is the best job in the world: applying for clinical oncology training
Are you calm under pressure and able to support patients facing difficult news? Are you a team player? Do you have a desire to be at the forefront of innovation?
You’d make a great clinical oncologist.
Want to find out more? Join our clinical oncology webinar where you’ll hear from senior consultants and registrars what it’s actually like on the ground, and have your questions answered.
This online event will allow you to:
- Gain an overview of clinical oncology in the UK
- Hear from senior consultants and current trainees about their experiences working in the field of oncology and why they would recommend this career
- Think about what factors need to be taken into consideration when applying for training posts
Louise Hanna, Nicky Thorp, Alex Pawsey, Mariam Obeid, Abiola Fatimilehin
- IMT trainees who are about to apply for oncology training posts
- Any junior doctor with an interest in oncology
- Medical students with an interest in oncology