Salary: £49,734 per annum increasing to £54,968 following two years continuous service, plus excellent benefits
Location: Central London, with flexible working
Hours: Full-time/35 hours per week
Contractual status: Permanent
We are looking for an experienced and talented Communications and Brand Manager to join The Royal College of Radiologists (RCR). This is an exciting role for a creative and collaborative individual looking to lead on our member engagement, brand and marketing activity to ensure that the RCR is positioned as the global leader on all aspects of radiology and oncology.
Reporting into the Head of Marketing and Digital, with three direct reports, you will lead on the promotion of all RCR activity to our members, ensuring they are engaged and updated, while feeling valued, listened to and part of innovative community at the heart of healthcare. You’ll be a confident and skilled communicator, who is able to create clear, compelling, and effective copy. You will build communication plans and campaigns that share the wide range of RCR services with all our audiences, and build an RCR brand that is innovative, authoritative and inspiring.
What you’ll do:
- Evaluate and develop the way we use our communication channels to ensure they are creating impact and engagement with key audiences.
- Support other teams to build engagement around our events, training courses, products and services through effective communications and promotion.
- Oversee the delivery of our printed publications and collateral.
- Manage corporate communications activity, including design and branding.
- Work collaboratively with the wider team and other colleagues to develop cross-organisational plans to promote RCR activity
- Oversee the development of an audience ad data-led approach to engagement.
- Translate key objectives and insights into action plans that achieve results.
What you’ll need:
- Experience managing operational day to day communications activity
- Experience creating content and narrative to drive engagement
- Ability to problem solve in a creative way
- Experience of line management
- Excellent relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Strong copywriting and presentation skills, confident in writing for different audiences
If you are looking for an opportunity to demonstrate your passion and experience in a charitable organisation with a great cause and ambitious goals please find out more about the Communications and Brand Manager role, the RCR and how to apply by visiting the RCR website and reading the candidate pack.
This vacancy closes midnight 29 January. Shortlist interviews are scheduled for 1 February and selection interviews are scheduled for 7 February 2023.