The RCR is led in Wales by the Standing Welsh Committee.
What we do
Through interaction with the Welsh Government, the Standing Welsh Committee advises ministers and the Chief Medical Officer (CMO) on matters relating to clinical oncology and clinical radiology by:
- Participation on working groups
- One to one meetings with the CMO
- Developing initiatives on behalf of members in Wales
- Commenting on how UK initiatives and developments will affect Welsh oncology and radiology
- Responding to relevant Welsh consultation documents.
The Chair of the Standing Welsh Committee is Dr Martin Rolles (clinical oncology) and the Honorary Secretary is Dr Toby Wells (clinical radiology).
For all enquiries, please contact the Governance and Council Officer.