The RCR is led in Northern Ireland by the Standing Northern Ireland Committee.
What we do
Through interaction with the Government, the Standing Northern Ireland Committee advises ministers and the Chief Medical Officer (CMO) on matters relating to clinical oncology and clinical radiology by:
- Participation on working groups
- One to one meetings with the CMO
- Developing initiatives on behalf of members in Northern Ireland
- Commenting on how UK initiatives and developments will affect Northern Irish oncology and radiology
- Responding to relevant Northern Irish consultation documents.
For all enquiries, please contact the Policy and Academic Research Coordinator