- The three-day radiology programme will include: polytrauma, advances in MSK intervention, a refresher in chest X-ray reporting and smart surveillance of patients living with cancer
- The oncology programme will focus on gynaecological cancer, minimising and managing toxicity of modern radiotherapy to the pelvis and lower GI cancer, including radiotherapy outlining workshops
- Radiology and oncology abstract competitions – submissions accepted from 3 February 2020
- Many opportunities to network and exchange ideas with fellow delegates – over 800 radiology and oncology professionals are expected to attend
- 20% reduction on trainee registration fees.
Radiology lecture stream programme
View the full RCR2020 lecture programme.
Workshops and other activities will be announced in the spring.
Oncology lecture stream programme
The full oncology programme will be available in early 2020, but please see the clinical oncology flier to see what will be covered. To express your interest please email the Conference and Programmes Officer.