- The three-day radiology programme will include: polytrauma, advances in MSK intervention, a refresher in chest X-ray reporting and smart surveillance of patients living with cancer.
- The oncology programme will focus on gynaecological cancer, minimising and managing toxicity of modern radiotherapy to the pelvis and lower GI cancer, including radiotherapy outlining workshops.
- Radiology and oncology abstract competitions – submissions are now open.
- Many opportunities to network and exchange ideas with fellow delegates – over 800 radiology and oncology professionals are expected to attend.
- 20% reduction on trainee registration fees.
Radiology lecture stream programme
View the full RCR2020 lecture programme