RCR19 – new date, same great meeting!
14–16 October 2019
- Three radiology lecture streams and two workshop streams per day. Topics include artificial intelligence and its impact on imaging, lung cancer and TNM 8, abdominal imaging, MSK sport injuries and more ...
- An oncology programme spanning all three days of the meeting that will focus on lung cancer, hepatic-biliary and pancreatic cancer and liver metastasis. Includes hands-on outlining workshops
- Reduction on all RCR member trainee fees
- Taking place in a state-of-the-art venue
- Fully integrated plenary lectures
- ePoster and proffered paper competitions for both the CR and CO Faculties.