RCR18 is taking place from 10-12 September for the second year at the ACC, Liverpool.
- Three radiology lecture streams and two workshop streams per day. Topics include paediatric oncology, cardiac CT, MSK arthritis, breast cancer, forensic imaging and more
- An oncology programme spanning all three days of the meeting that will focus on prostate, lower GI, toxicity and reirradiation
- Taking place in a state-of-the-art venue
- Fully integrated plenary lectures
- ePoster competitions for both the CR and CO Faculties.