- Full three-day meeting centred around CPD presentations
- State-of-the-art presentations by expert speakers
- Six streams of lectures and workshops, giving a wide choice of topics for both our radiology and oncology delegates
- Scientific and audit ePoster competitions
- The Royal College of Radiologists' Annual General Meeting
- There are many opportunities to network and exchange ideas with fellow delegates – over 800 radiology and oncology professionals are expected to attend.
See the full RCR17 programme.
For the first time this year, there will be an oncology programme spanning all three-days of the meeting: oncology programme.
Please note the following points:
Controversies in the management of patients with lung cancer: lectures and interactive cases (Monday AM)
This session comprises lectures and case discussions, for which delegates are invited to submit interesting and difficult cases to present during this session. Please use the presentation template (5 slides, 7 minutes) and email presentations to Ahmed Salem (email@example.com) no later than Thursday 31 August 2017.
Radiotherapy outlining workshops (Monday and Wednesday PM)
Please note that this is an outlining workshop using the Falcon Educase platform and will involve pre-registration and a small amount of work to be done in advance of the meeting, so please do ensure this session is selected when registering for RCR17. Delegates must bring their own laptops.