The submission module for the RCR17 is now open and applications must be submitted online through the RCR Clinical radiology abstract submission form.
Endowed by George and Vera Ansell, the Ansell Prize is presented to the best clinical radiology proffered ePoster presented at an annual meeting in the original scientific presentation category, to be displayed as an ePoster at RCR17.
As part of the joint Clinical Radiology and Clinical Oncology Academic workshop, authors who submit a Research abstract are given the option of submitting it for oral presentation on Wednesday 13 September. Please indicate if you wish for your abstract to be considered for this this upon submission.
- All ePosters are eligilbe to win the George and Vera Ansell prize. £250 for the first prize, £125 for two highly commended awards
- Abstracts submitted under the Research category will be eligible for oral presentation as part of the CO/CR Academic workshop stream on Wednesday 13 September. A prize of £250 will be awarded to the best CO and CR presentations, sponsored by the respective RCR faculty Journal.
- All accepted abstracts will be given citable references and included in a Clinical Radiology supplement published by Elsevier
- 3 CPD credits for the lead author and 1 for each co-author are awarded for posters displayed at the ASM
- Submission deadline Wednesday 12 April 2017 at 12 noon GMT. Authors will receive an email confirmation of receipt of their submission.
- Authors will be notified of the outcome of their submission by email no later than Friday 12 May 2017.