Submissions for clinical radiology scientific abstracts are now open as part of the George and Vera Ansell abstract competition.
Abstracts should be based on scientific research in the area of clinical radiology and should be entered for ePoster display or oral presentation. Both trainees and consultants are encouraged to submit.
View the competition rules
- Those invited to deliver an oral presentation will be eligible for a proffered paper award for which the first prize is £250. Presentations will be pre-recorded and should be 8 minutes long.
- ePosters will be displayed on the RCR Learning Live digital platform. Some e-poster authors will be invited to present their work in a dedicated rapid-fire e-poster presentation sessions.
- ePosters will be eligible for the George and Vera Ansell Poster Prize: £250 first prize, £125 each for two highly commended ePosters.
- All accepted abstracts will be given citable references and included in a Clinical Radiology online supplement published by Elsevier.
- 3 CPD credits for the lead author and 1 for each co-author are awarded for posters displayed during RCR Learning Live 21.
- The submission deadline is Monday 12 April 2021 at 12 noon GMT. Authors will receive an email confirmation of receipt of their submission. Please note that no changes will be accepted after the submission deadline. Please ensure the all information is correct and all authors are listed when submitting.
- Authors will be notified of the outcome of their submission by email no later than Monday 7 June 2021.
Submit your abstract
- The first or second named author of an abstract must be a Fellow or member of RCR
- At least one of the named authors of an abstract accepted for display must be a registered paying delegate for at least one session of RCR Learning Live 21
- Please review the competition rules in full before submitting your abstract.