RCR Learning Live 21
RCR Learning Live 21 is The Royal College of Radiologists' annual conference, delivered digitally from Monday 4 October until Friday 22 October.
|Register your place||Log in to the conference platform|
Held over three weeks, this dynamic and interactive digital conference offers high-quality clinical and medical education for both specialties, specific sessions for trainees and cross-faculty sessions looking at topics that affect all of those across the globe who work in imaging.
The programme of morning and evening sessions and lunchtime symposia offers flexibility for live participation and access on-demand for three months, until Christmas 2021, meaning that our programme can accessed anytime and anywhere.
Alongside the sessions you’ll be able to access a record number of poster and proffered paper abstracts, our case of the day competition, engagement with industry partners and speakers, social networking and wellbeing activities.
- Book three sessions and recieve a 10% discount off your full ticket price
- Most indvidual sessions cost £20
- The clinical oncology central nervous systems (CNS) and pelvis sessions are made up of two parts, registration for both elements costs £25. You will automatically be registered for both sessions when booking one part
- You can register to attend all the sessions in each week for a discounted price of £150. Please ensure you add all sessions listed in that week to your basket
- There are a number of free sessions which are indicated on the booking form.
|Book now||Download the programme (PDF)|
All sessions will be recorded and available on demand for three months following the end of the programme series. Therefore delegates wishing to cancel their registrations will not be eligible for a refund.
Earn CPD credits for everything you do
Fit the programme around your own schedule with on-demand access to recordings. CPD credits will be allocated for both live and on-demand access. Additional credits will also be available through self-reflection of the featured ePosters and proffered paper lectures.
You will be allocated:
- 2 CPD credits per 2-hour session
- 1 CPD credit per 1-hour session