RCR Annual Conference 2023 - registration now open!
12-13 October 2023
The International Convention Centre, Birmingham and Online
We are excited to announce registration is now open for the RCR Annual Conference 2023, taking place on 12-13 October 2023. Join us as we bring together an audience of clinical oncologists, clinical radiologists and allied healthcare professionals at all stages of their career, with a two-day programme where you can earn CPD credits, gain practical skills, build valuable connections and delve into the latest research.
Book at super early bird rates
Call for abstracts 2023 now open!
Entries for the 2023 abstract competitions are now open. The RCR abstract competitions spotlight trainee and consultant authors' innovative projects, allowing you to share your work with an audience of clinical radiologists, clinical oncologists and allied healthcare professionals in the UK and globally.
- Showcase your work, strategies and project outcomes
- Share your achievements and key learnings, influence practice across the UK and globally
- Build your profile and peer networks by presenting your organisations work
- Present your poster in-person, as an ePoster or oral presentation, with inclusion in the Clinical Radiology or Clinical Oncology Journals online supplements published by Elsevier
- Earn three CPD credits as lead author and one CPD credit for each co-author
Submission deadline: Wednesday 12 April 2023, 12 noon (BST).
The RCR Annual Conference 2022 abstracts showcased a wide range of scientific and quality improvement projects. View the 2022 abstracts.
First programme sessions announced!
Earn up to 14 CPD credits and learn from over 100 subject matter experts discussing in-depth clinical topics, and develop practical skills and tools in our interactive workshops. The programme will also feature speed mentoring sessions and silent seminars covering topics to advance your career and professional development, with time available throughout the two-days to facilitate conversations and collaborate with your peers.
Who should attend?
- Clinical radiologists
- Clinical oncologists
- Clinical radiology trainees
- Clinical oncology trainees
- Allied healthcare professionals
Key reasons to attend
- Gain seven CPD credits per day. Extra credits can be gained by reviewing abstracts/ePosters and completing a self-reflective form
- Our programme is devised and delivered by a faculty of subject matter experts, who bring the latest thinking and practical tools to improve clinical practice and enhance patient care
- Embrace new ideas, keep at the forefront of clinical knowledge and takeaway skills that will contribute to practice changing work in clinical radiology and clinical oncology
- Connect, network, collaborate and share experiences with peers and with colleagues across all career stages and geographies
- Support to develop your career, now and in the future
Sponsor or exhibit at the RCR Annual Conference 2023
Enquire to sponsor or exhibit at the RCR Annual Conference 2023 on 12-13 October 2023. To find out more please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
What our attendees said:
'Amazing and intriguing speakers'
'The speakers were excellent and the delivered topics were all relevant to our practice'
'Very detailed teaching with good exemplary cases'
'The quality of the speakers and presentations were extremely good'
'All of them are renowned specialists, giving comprehensive and updated knowledge of the topics presented'
'Wide range of topics covered. High quality speakers, with individuals from the top of their fields presenting excellent topics. Engaging and informative'
'Well known UK radiologists sharing their experience was one key aspect of the conference'
'I would recommend this event due to the ability to attend face to face or virtually. More inclusive as we can't all travel and therefore would miss out on the educational content'
'Overall fantastic couple of days. The plenary lectures on communication and sustainability were a particular highlight'
Overall 94% rated the educational quality of the conference as good or excellent